Monday, March 5, 2012

"beautiful girls all over the world
i could be chasing but my time would be wasted
they got nothin' on you baby "

Bruno Mars

So today had my writing for business paper.I did kinda alright.Not that hard not that easy as well.Just an ordinary paper to me.After that, went home to change and meet friend Shafiqah.We ate Long John Silver.Discuss about ghost and spirits (oo paranormal) but yeah.I know there are many different kind of spirits out there but why always when people describe it it's white?In my own encounters (yes i did encounter one when i was 7 years back then) it was a black cloaked figure.Funny thing it was pitch black that time and i still can see it..Hmm..Different maybe..

After eating at long john we went around looking for items.Though we couldn't find what we wanted Fiqah decided to head to LOT 1 (shopping mall) just to buy GongCha(bubbletea).I then followed fiqah send fiqah to Boon Lay by bus from LOT 1.We separate from there onwards.As she gotta go back early.

Well that pretty sums up my day.I know it's boring but i can't just think of any topic to write for now..So i decided to leave song lyrics extracts on this blog post.Do read and understand what it meant.Bonus would be if you actually take the time to listen to it. Until then,have a good day.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone"

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger

"I’mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I’m tearing down your balcony"

Eminem - Not Afraid

"But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough"

Selena Gomez And The Scene - Who Says

"Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me
That you're never gonna ever take away from me, no"

Katy Perry - Part Of Me
"When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end"
Umbrella - Rihanna Ft Jay-Z

ouh i forgot...

I am slowly moving on.

Cheerio,
Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment