Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friendship

I keep this post short.

My friends are the most amazing people i have in my life apart from my family.When they are down i try to help them,when i am down they help me.:)Cool cycle right?
Yes when it comes to friendship i don't treat my friends like friends but like my own brother and sisters.Yes they are also part of MY FAMILY.

I would never leave them regardless of the situation.I would stick to them till the very end.Going through all those challenges together.I do argue with my friends a lot.Yes that i must admit.But those arguments will just made our bonds stronger.Knowing that we care for one another.Even if i meet new friends or in a some faraway place i will still keep in touch.

My friends are my irreplaceable treasures.They are always a part of my life.If one ignores i do try to find out their problems they with me.Change myself for the better for them and for myself also.

"If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair."

Samuel Johnson


'My friends will be a part of me no matter how bad my life is.They,apart from my family would still keep me going and to never lose hope.'

Harris


PS:I love this song.You should listen to it.:)
I just wanna dance ehhhhhhhhhhhh,I don't really care ehhhhhhhhh.
except i can't care to teach me anyone?
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment