Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If Only....

If Only.....

I could stand up and shout your name out loud...
I could be in your arms...
I could look into your eyes...
I could get close to you...
I could know you...
I could love you...
I could kiss you...
I could hug you...
I could squeeze your hand....
I could hold you tight..
I could give you something to remember me by...
I could make you feel your the only girl in my world...
We could be a rocketeer and flyyyy together to the moon....
I could marry you

but i know

It would never happen...
You won't give me that chance...
That wall you showed to me would not break...
The way you ignored me like i was i was in the wrong...
No matter how much you meant to me,To you i am nothing...
To you i am just a pawned ready to be use...
You talked to me when you need of something...
You won't ever took noticed of me no matter how much i try to get your attention..
You don't even bother to be a friend instead you avoid me...

If only just only

Love is isn't blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment